Łączna liczba wyświetleń

sobota, 30 października 2010

"Designing"

I started designing for sure..
I always thought it was to hard but now I don't I think you just need to work and work 
it will finally bring you to the goal.


I'm happy because : I done what I wanted and what I wished for,I'm happy because my designs were
already on the pages of the main Starbazar which I'm more happy than just happy.


Thanks for : Buying my designs because without your support nothing comes true.


Please:Keep on buying my designs and have fun wearing them.


I think : There not perfect thought there only drafts I sell them cheap like max to 4 stardollars or 5 :)
 I will get more and more better while I get to do it more and more.

That's a few of my designs you can see them on the picture...I have done more of course but these are my best ones >>

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz